MJ FANS FOR CHARITY (view intro) MJFFC START YOUR £1/pm DAY(S) LEFT £139 RAISED       / 80 MEMBERS       /


Please find everything you need here in relation to becoming a member of MJFFC with your £1 per month. .


You can download all of these here.

Monthly donor certificate

When you start your monthly donation to charity, you are provided with a donor number, simply enter this in the address bar to print your certificate. e.g. "http://www.mjffc.org.uk/01" and hit enter.



Please help us spread the word about our monthly project, or donate yourself. 100% goes to charity.Charity Vote. Every month, our monthly donors can vote for one of three charities short listed. Vote here.See how much money MJ fans are donating & raising for charity in memory.More about becoming a member

site by 3LS.co