Michael Jackson Fans For Charity (MJFFC) is a fan made charity, inspired by artist and humanitarian, Michael Joseph Jackson.
Our aim is to provide millions of Michael Jackson fans around the World with the tools needed, to be able to make that change in memory of Michael. The main way we do this is through our 'Michael Jackson Monthly Giving' Project.
Simple facts about our charity:
- 100% to charity - After PayPal transaction fees, 100% goes to a shortlisted charity every month, in memory of Michael Jackson.
- Zero Salary - We are all volunteers, so no-one gets paid.
- Minimal Expenses - Admin and fundraising fees are kept to a minimum and only funded by UK Gift Aid, which we claim ourselves separately on qualifying UK donations. Any personal expenses are covered with our own money.
- Transparency - We show detailed records of each monthly payout (see here).
- Recognition - MJ Fans For Charity (MJFFC) is registered in the UK as a charity with HMRC.
We raise money by:
- Our Monthly giving system we call Michael Jackson Monthly Giving.
- Providing tools such as Easy Fundraising, Ebay Auctions, MJFFC branded clothing and more, to increase donations made in memory.
We hope that other Michael Jackson fans find it in their hearts to help us along this amazing journey in creating the ultimate, long-term, tribute to Michael Jackson, his family and Michael Jacksons Fans.
START GIVING TODAY >